That Was The Week That Was | Portsmouth North Edition
– Hosted The Royal Navy MCM2 Company in Westminster. They are based in Portsmouth.
– Met with HomeStart Portsmouth to see how we can support even more families across our area.
– Gave evidence to the Planning Inspectorate regarding the development of St James’s Hospital site.
– Catch-up meeting with Portsmouth City Council re Hilsea Lido regeneration.
– Launched a constituency-wide pothole and road repair survey.
As well as many other office casework functions and issues.